meta property=”og:site_name” content=”LittleSliceofJoy.blogspot.com”

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

About Us.....

Let me introduce our family....

I'm Tracy Lee, a corporate exec by day and a country mom by night.  The man I refer to as "the old man", lol is my other half, Rick...works for his own construction company.   I have a son (JW) in college to a previous marriage and he has a daughter (Chey) to a previous marriage.

Last Spring the old man proposed and together we decided to purchase my childhood home in the country from my mother when she decided to downsize.  We moved here in August and quickly started to drive each other crazy with all the things we wanted to change to make the place "ours."

Thanks to my Pinterest addiction I have wayyyyyyy too many ideas for every room....of course my other half is not excited by all of these ideas, lol, but out of love he humors me.  I decided to start this blog so family and friends could follow along with our progress....our trials and tribulations of remodeling this homestead.  And hopefully to help out anyone looking for ideas of what works and what doesn't. We are DIYing the remodel, the décor, sampling new recipes, as well as trying to set up our homestead. Anyone is welcome to stick around, to laugh with us about the antics of this crazy house, to cry with me when things don't go as planned and to celebrate when they do.

I promise...it won't be a smooth ride here on our Little Slice of Joy :)

**remember to click follow if you'd like to follow along




No comments:

Post a Comment